- LENTEN BROCHURE
- The 2015 brochure is available at the church, or it can be downloaded here.
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS
- every Friday evening at 7:00 p.m.
March 6 and March 20 at St. Bridget Church
February 27, March 13 and March 27 at St. Bartholomew Church
- LENTEN CONFESSIONS
- During Lent, every Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Hartford will be open from confession on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 p.m. starting on Monday, February 23
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE
- An organization called Compassion and Choices is lobbying for legislation that would legalize Physician Assisted Suicide in the State of Connecticut. There are some other resources you may wish to consult on our Full Circle Life Ministry web page. Please take the time to read through these various materials so that if and when it becomes necessary to take action, we will all be well informed and prepared to respond. There will likely be a petition against this legislation that we will be inviting parishioners to sign later this month.
- NYC BUS TRIP - May 20
- We are considering adding a second bus to New York City for our Wednesday, May 20 bus trip if there is enough interest to do so. The cost will be $45 per passenger or $35 if you have a trip subscription for this year and wish to add the May trip to your subscription. Additional information and the registration form can be downloaded here or by contacting Kathleen Ryan at 860-742-9754 or Ryanzenko@aol.com
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»