- LENT & EASTER SCHEDULE
- Download this bulletin insert for all of the Lent and Easter activities at both churches.
- ARCHBISHOP'S ANNUAL APPEAL
- Last year Pope Francis challenged us to live ever more faithfully and generously one of the most fundamental truths of the Gospel, namely, that we be "merciful even as our heavenly Father is merciful." ... I invite you to open wide your heart, and to share generously your time, talent, and treasure, in order to bear witness to the love and mercy that God has shown to you.
This website illustrates just some of the ways that Moved by Mercy applies the Gospel to everyday life.
(excerpt from Archbishop Blair's letter)
You can donate online here or learn about other ways to contribute.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- LENTEN FISH DINNER - March 31
- Please join the Haiti Ministry for a Lenten Fish Dinner Night in the Fr. Hussey Hall. This is open seating from 5:00 to 7:00p.m.
Click here for the menu and to sign up.
- SHREK JR., THE MUSICAL - March 31 to April 2
- St. Bridget School will present this musical. The show will be held in the school auditorium. The cost is $8.00 per ticket for adults and $5.00 for children, 12 and under. Tickets go quickly and space is limited. Make your reservations early by calling the school office at (860) 649-7731 or returning this reservation form with payment (checks made payable to "Saint Bridget School") to the school office in an envelope marked "Shrek Jr. Ticket Order" by Thursday, March 30.
- ST. BART'S SVDP SPRING BAKE SALE - April 1-2
- We will be having our bake sale (cupcakes and items that can be sold for $1 each) in the Father Hussey Hall after all Masses. Bakers and/or helpers are needed. Baked goods can be brought to the Hall on Saturday, April 1 between 1:00 and 5:00p.m. Sign up sheets are located at the parking lot entrance or contact Linda Kostek at LKos47@aol.com or (860) 646-6023.
- NYC BUS TRIP - May 17
- Come spend a spring day on your own in New York City! More information and the registration form are here. Contact Kathleen Ryan at Ryanzenko@aol.com or 860-742-9754 with inquiries.
- POPE FRANCIS CATECHISM FOR ECONOMICS: PRIVATE PROPERTY
- In an interview last year Pope Francis spoke at some length about issues regarding the economy. From his words we can deduce five practical implications. The complete article is available online here as well as in the justice center and church offices.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»