- MEN'S BREAKFAST - January 28
- Good food and good fellowship mixed with spirituality makes for a great way to start the day! Please let us know that you will join us by signing the sheet at the parking lot entrance or the sheet at the front entrance, or call the parish office at 860-646-1613. We'll collect the $5.00 fee at the door on the morning of the breakfast. See photos and more at the Men's Breakfast page.
Sign up by Tuesday, January 24
"In by 8, out by 9"
- SAINT BRIDGET SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE - January 29
- Saint Bridget School invites you to our Open House from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm. Visit the Events page for more information and a video tour.
- DOMINICAN SISTERS BAKE SALE - January 28-29
- The Dominican Sisters of West Hartford will be at both parishes for a bake sale after all masses. They will be selling bread, brownies and pies. Everything is baked fresh according to their own recipes. Proceeds from the sale will be used to support their missionary work.
- FEED THE HUNGRY
- Winter is settling in now over us all. For some of our neighbors this season comes with difficult choices. Faced with higher heating costs, many find that they must spend less of their income for food. Please remember those in need. The food for the month of January is any type of hot cereal. Add a box or two of hot cereal to your grocery list and put them into the boxes at both church entryways. Thank you!
- PASTORAL PLANNING
- As a response to people's request for more frequent and up-to-date communication, the Office of Pastoral Planning has launched its new Pastoral Planning website. Here you will find information about Pastoral Planning, including a glossary of key terms; people invested in guiding the process; data and statistics that will help inform decisions; news and testimonies from those involved in the pastoral planning process, and much more.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»