- FALL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
- Every parish family should have received a letter from Father Marcin asking for a contribution to our Fall Fundraising Campaign. The participation of ALL parishioners is essential for the success of this effort. To those of you who have already made donations and/or returned a pledge card, we thank you sincerely. The first weeks of this campaign has been received very well. We appreciate your generosity and stewardship as we work together in this effort to improve our church. For those of you who wish to, you may make your donation through the parish Online Giving or by printing this document and turn it in with your payment.
- BART'S HERALD
- The November, 2015 issue is now available.
- SEASONAL SHARING CHRISTMAS 2015
Angel tags are available at both church entrances for gift purchases. Please return unwrapped gifts with angel tag, price tags and gift receipt/sales slip on or before December 13, with a box and batteries, if needed.
If you are able to donate a frozen turkey or ham, there is a sign-up sheet at the parking lot entrance. You can also sign up in the parish office. Please deliver frozen turkey or ham to the church on Saturday December 19.
Requested non-perishable food items - Please bring to the church from now until December 13.
Envelope users, an envelope is in your packet for a monetary gift to Seasonal Sharing. Monetary donations help tremendously with the purchase of the food for the Christmas baskets. We are able to take advantage of store sales to purchase the needed items. This is an optional donation. You can put the envelope in the offertory box along with your weekly offering. Donations may also be made through the Online Giving program. Thank you for these gifts. We appreciate your generosity.
- NYC BUS TRIP - December 9
- We have a few openings for the St. Bartholomew Church bus trip to New York City on Wednesday, December 9. The cost is $45 per person ($35 for a trip subscriber). Please contact Kathleen Ryan for more information at 860-742-9754 or at Ryanzenko@aol.com.
For details and registration, visit the bus trips page. For future reference, please note that the bus trips page is always available from the SITEMAP link at the top of every page.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»