- MEMORIAL DAY - May 30
- No Daily Mass
Parish Office Closed
No Monday SCC
A Memorial Day Mass will be held on Monday, May 30th at 9:00 AM in the mausoleum chapel at St. Mary Cemetery, 930 Burnside Avenue, East Hartford. Please join us for this special Celebration of the Eucharist to remember and honor out deceased veterans and other loved ones who have gone before us.
Heavenly Father, on this Memorial Day we remember the sacrifices made for us by those who were willing to give their lives to ensure that our own would be spent in freedom. Give the current members of our armed forces the courage to face each day. We also ask that your blessings, peace, provision, and strength fill the homes of their families. And may they feel our love, support, and deep gratitude for their selfless sacrifices on our behalf. Amen.
- ST. BART'S NEW APP
- Introducing the new St. Bartholomew App for your phone.
- REGISTRATION 2016-2017
(RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & CONFIRMATION)
- Secure Online Registration and Payment (via Online Giving) for Pre-K - 8 and Confirmation (grades 9 & 10).
- SONGS & STORIES OF FAITH - June 5
- Youth Ministry is hosting a Mission Trip fundraising concert in the church on Sunday, June 5th at 2:30 pm, featuring Mary Jo Tomsic and other musicians. Mission trip students from prior years will speak about their experiences and their faith journey. Free-will donations will go towards this year's Mission Trip to Allentown, PA. All are welcome - food and fun will follow in Fr. Hussey Hall.
- UNDERSTANDING MY FAITH, UNDERSTANDING MY CHURCH - June 20
- Please join us for Fr Marcin's next scheduled "conversations with the pastor" at 1:00 pm and 6:30 pm at St. Bartholomew's Church. This is open to members of both parishes. There will be a question and answer session to help all of us better understand our rituals, our Church rules and practices, and our faith, morals and theology. Visit stbartparish.org/renewfaith for more information.
- VACATION BIBLE CAMP - August 8-12
The countdown to Vacation Bible Camp has begun!!!
For more information see the 2016 Vacation Bible Camp page.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»