- FIRST FRIDAY MASS
- will not be held at St. Bartholomew's in the Winter months. St. Bridget's has Mass on Fridays at 5:30 p.m. Please watch for an update in the Spring. The Rosary will still be said on Fridays at 4:00 p.m.
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS
- every Friday evening at 7:00
St. Bridget Church - March 7, March 21 & April 4
St. Bartholomew Church - March 14, March 28, & April 11
- LENTEN CONFESSIONS
- During Lent, every Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Hartford will be open on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Starting on Monday, March 10 for Lenten Confessions.
- LENTEN ACTIVITY BROCHURE
- Click here to download the bulletin insert of Lenten information and schedules.
- SISTER ANNE BRYAN SMOLLIN - March 23
- Join the St. Bart's Lecture Committee as they welcome Sister Anne Bryan Smollin, C.S.J. to St. Bart's on March 23 at 2:00 p.m. She will entertain us with her well known lectures on wellness, aging, spirituality and stress by using humor as the common tool to communicate. Tickets will be available for sale after the masses at the parking lot entrance on the weekend of January 25-26. Questions or to reserve tickets email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sing HOLY WEEK with the CHOIR
- The St. Bart's Choir invites you to learn the sacred liturgies of Holy Week (Palm Sunday; Good Friday and Holy Saturday at 8:00 p.m.). The "Great Easter Vigil" is a gorgeous service which begins in darkness, continues with candlelight and chat. Through word and song, we celebrate the history of salvation through Jesus Christ and the waters of baptism. Those teens and older are invited to learn music at 4 Wednesday rehearsals starting March 26th at 7:00 p.m. in the church. Feel free to bring a friend! Any question, see Jane or call her 860-646-1613 x103.
- NYC BUS TRIP - May 14
- There are still seats available for our Wednesday, May 14, trip to NYC. The bus departs from St. Bart's parking lot at 7:00 am and leaves NYC at 7:15 pm for the return trip. The cost is $35 per person. Please call Eilean Swanson, 860-872-7630 to register or if you have any questions.
- WINTER SNOW POLICY
- On weekdays when SCHOOL IS CANCELED, there will be NO MORNING MASS. When school is delayed, Mass will be at the regular time of 9:00 am. If school is canceled there are no Religious Education classes. More details can be found at the "Snow policy" link on the left side of this page.
- VACATION BIBLE CAMP
- Save the Date - August 4-8
Watch the bulletin and the parish website in the upcoming weeks for more information.
- MORE NEWS »»»